Incoming tour operator in the Baltic States and Scandinavia
Baltic Blues House is a group of Destination Management Companies in the Baltic States, Scandinavia and Eastern European countries with the head office in Vilnius and operating office in Riga.
We work in Business-to-Business sector and provide a wide range of tourism services for Leisure, Adventure and M.I.C.E. groups in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Poland.
At Baltic Blues House we help our clients to stand out from the competition with creative products and specialize in 6 types of products:
- Well Crafted Round Trips for Groups Combining Diverse Highlights of Several Countries: we know the best way to show the vast region we are working in – from breathtaking views of the Norwegian fjords or the Peipsi lake in Estonia to the cultural treasures of the worldwide known cities as Stockholm, Copenhagen, Tallinn or Krakow.
- Authentic Experiences and Cultural Adventures: our itineraries are made in an intelligent way to trigger your clients’ imagination and make sure they gain the real understanding of the places they visit through authentic experiences and true cultural adventures.
- Extraordinary Holiday for Active and Adventure Travelers: we understand that what we sell is about ensuring meaningful and memorable holidays. All our active and adventure tours contain three main components: physical activity, a connection to nature and the environment and an immersive cultural experience.
- Active Holiday for Various Clients: family adventures, soft adventures, active travel for 50+, microadventures – we ensure an exciting holiday for every customer!
- Special Interest Tours: we have years of experience to build tailor-made group tours and cater for the special interests of diverse customers. Extensive local market research and creativity help us to deliver a wide range of truly memorable experiences.
- Incentive Travel: we aim to exceed our clients ‘expectations and make a WOW moment at every touch point. We ensure that while the group experiences out-of-the-ordinary together, the accommodation, meals, not to mention the memories – will be priceless.
Baltic Blues House consists of 3 companies: Baltic Blues Travel, Baltic Blues Events and Baltic Blues Adventure. All these companies together accumulate a remarkable amount of common knowledge and competencies which are shared among the companies and help to sustain a high level of service.
Membership and reliability
Adventure Travel Trade Association global network created to support sustainable development of adventure tourism in 100 countries worldwide.
Ovation is a network of DMCs providing such services as destination consultancy, event planning and design to companies at 100+ locations worldwide.
Meet us at
EIBTM – the Global Meetings & Events Exhibition, Barcelona.
Fitur – leading trade fair for inbound and outbound Ibero American markets organized, Madrid.
IFTM Top Resa – France’s international tourism trade fair, Paris.
IMEX – the worldwide exhibition for incentive travel, meetings and events, Franfurt.
ITB Berlin – world’s largest tourism convention, Berlin.
MAP Pro – tourism fair for French and International tourism professionals, Paris.
WTM – World Travel Market, London.
DESTINATIONS. Expanding every year